ADDIS 2 release 10
04 Oct 2016 — Daan Reid
We are proud to announce ADDIS 2 release 10. This release contains the following new features and improvements:
- Network meta-analysis: sensitivity analysis, bias assessment, preferred outcome direction, archiving of models.
- Data entry: improved user interface, improved performance, and deleting studies.
- Users can now access ADDIS without logging in.
- Complete user manual for ADDIS (except benefit-risk analysis).
- Significant improvements to performance of analysis result screens and significantly lowered bandwidth usage.
In the next release we will continue to focus on stability and usability, to deliver the best possible end product for the GetReal project.